Wandering Wonder -Expanding the space of learning-
22 May, 2019—14 Oct, 2019
Sorry.There in none.
- May 22nd (Wed.), 2019 – Oct 14th (Mon.), 2019
- ARCHI-DEPOT Museum gallery B
（2-6-10, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002 JAPAN）
- OPENING HOURS
- Tuesday — Sunday
11:00 — 19:00(Admission until 18:00)
Closed on Monday
(open when Monday is a holiday, but closed the following Tuesday)
- Under 18
- Free admission for visitors with a physical disability certificate and one of their carers.
- Presentation of your school identification card indicating your age or a physical disability certificate will be required on admission.
- Invitation letter or ticket from the museum, pre-school child, and disabled people with a disability certificate and an assistant (up to one person) can enter for free.
- If you have an Invitation letter or ticket from the museum,please present it when entering.
- Students must present their student ID card or other proof of age when entering.
If you have a Disabled Person’s Booklet or an equivalent form of government-issued ID,please present it when entering.
Including the admission for the exhibition gallery A
- Riken Yamamoto & FIELDSHOP
- KEN YOKOGAWA / ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES INC
- KENGO KUMA & ASSOCIATES
- Shigeru Ban
- Coelacanth and Associates
- Dai Nagasaka Tohata Architects & Engineers Méga
- AZUSA SEKKEI
- Yasuko Kawaharada + Takehiko Higa / kw+hg architects
- Shinya Satoh + Daisuke Furusawa + Kanenobu Baba + Yasutaka Kurokawa
- blue studio
- Yasutaka Yoshimura Architects
- HARADA MASAHIRO + MAO MOUNT FUJI ARCHITECTS STUDIO
- Osamu Nishida + Hirotaka Isshiki + Kuniyoshi Katsu+Osamu Iwasaki / ondesign
- YAMAZAKI KENTARO DESIGN WORKSHOP Co.,Ltd.
- WarehouseTERRADA ARCHI-DEPOT MUSEUM
- Collaborator Exhibition
- Takumi Iwasawa｜AUFTAKT
- Kohei Fukino｜Atmos
- Graphic Design
- Yoshiko Muto