– Green, Green and Tropical – Woodified Architecture in Southeast Asia
6 Feb, 2019—6 May, 2019
Sorry.There is none
- February 6th (Wed.), 2019 – May 6th (Mon.), 2019
- ARCHI-DEPOT Museum gallery B
（2-6-10, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002 JAPAN）
- OPENING HOURS
- Tuesday — Sunday
11:00 — 19:00(Admission until 18:00)
Closed on Monday
(open when Monday is a holiday, but closed the following Tuesday)
- Under 18
- Free admission for visitors with a physical disability certificate and one of their carers.
- Presentation of your school identification card indicating your age or a physical disability certificate will be required on admission.
- Invitation letter or ticket from the museum, pre-school child, and disabled people with a disability certificate and an assistant (up to one person) can enter for free.
- If you have an Invitation letter or ticket from the museum,please present it when entering.
- Students must present their student ID card or other proof of age when entering.
If you have a Disabled Person’s Booklet or an equivalent form of government-issued ID,please present it when entering.
Including the admission for the exhibition gallery A
- Ahmad Djuhara
- Andra Matin
- Adi Purnomo
- Andry Widyowijatnoko
- Eleena Jamil
- Ling Hao
- Eriksson Furunes + Leandro V. Locsin Partners + Boase
- Shigeru Ban
- Ryuichi Ashizawa
- Masahiro Shirai + Takuo Nagai + Takeo Matsuoka
- Yuusuke Karasawa
- Alvin Tjitrowirjo
- Kenneth Cobonpue
- Megacity Design Lab
- Soichi Hata+ Ikuro Shimizu Lab (Shibaura Institute of Technology)
- Danilo V. Ravina + Joseph Michael Espina + IPD
- （Institute for Planning and Design – School of Architecture)
- Fine Arts and Design
- University of San Carlos
- ARCHI-DEPOT Museum
- ARCHI-DEPOT Corporation
- Shibaura Institute of Technology
- Supported by
- Japan Foundation Asia Center
- Morally Supported by
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Architectural Institute of Japan
- The Japan Institute of Architects / National Conference on Environment
- Pacific Japan Corporation
- Next Color Creation Co., Ltd.
- Yamakawa Rattan Japan Inc.
- Curated by
- Keita Aoshima
- Takuya Wakabayashi
- Yosuke Tsuga
- Exhibition Design by
- Yosuke Tsuga