– GAUDI QUEST –
27 Mar, 2019—30 Jun, 2019
– Over 70 blueprints, including six major works: Sagrada Familia, Parque Güell, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Colonia Güell, Teresian College
– Measured drawing of Parque Güell, which took 8 years to complete
– Spectacular drawing of the bell towers of Sagrada Familia which is over 5m
– Original measured drawing of Teresian College
– Interactive exhibition with a full-scale reproduction of the stairway in Parque Güell
– 1/20 scale model of the terrace walls in Parque Güell that was built based on actual measurement
[About Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926) ]
One of the world-renowned architects of the 19th and 20th centuries. Seven of his works are registered on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Sagrada Familia, his masterpiece, is currently being built with completion scheduled for 2026, which marks the 100th anniversary of his death.
- March 27th (Wed.), 2019 – Jun 30th (Sun.), 2019
(Closed from May 7th (Tue.) to May 21th (Tue))
- ARCHI-DEPOT Museum gallery A
（2-6-10, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002 JAPAN）
- OPENING HOURS
- Tuesday — Sunday
11:00 — 19:00(Admission until 18:00)
Closed on Monday
(open when Monday is a holiday, but closed the following Tuesday)
- Under 18
- Free admission for visitors with a physical disability certificate and one of their carers.
- Presentation of your school identification card indicating your age or a physical disability certificate will be required on admission.
- Invitation letter or ticket from the museum, pre-school child, and disabled people with a disability certificate and an assistant (up to one person) can enter for free.
- If you have an Invitation letter or ticket from the museum,please present it when entering.
- Students must present their student ID card or other proof of age when entering.
If you have a Disabled Person’s Booklet or an equivalent form of government-issued ID,please present it when entering.
Including the admission for the exhibition gallery B
- [About Hiroya Tanaka]
- WarehouseTERRADA ARCHI-DEPOT MUSEUM
- SINWA KOUMUTEN Co., Ltd. Design field laboratory
- WASEDA ARCHITECTURE ARCHIVES
- TRIAD Inc.
Doctor of architecture and surveyor. Born in Hokkaido in 1952. Moved to Barcelona in 1978 and has continued to draw actual measurement drawings of Gaudí’s works for 40 years until today. Convened the “Hiroya Tanaka Drawing Exhibition” hosted by the Association of Architects and Engineers in Barcelona in 2015.
Highly acclaimed for his achievements in Spain, honored with a Barcelona Japan Consul General Public Official Award (2015), the Gaudí GRESOL Award (2016), and the ACADEMIA PRIZE (2018).